Working at AGS
At AGS, we offer employees a clean and positive work environment with benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Join our company with over 60 team members who work on state-of-the-art technology and machinery. Ideal candidates will put the customer first while working reliably, honestly and with integrity.
Injection Molding Operator
Injection Molding Operator Summary: This position is responsible for removal, inspection, assembly and packaging of injection molded parts per established production and quality specifications.
Description of Work Duties and Responsibilities for Injection Molding Operator:
- Maintains safe, healthy, and clean work environment.
- Ensure injection molding machines are loading plastic raw material
- Physically handling product ejected from the machine
- Assemble secondary components to the molded part
- Perform quality inspection of molded parts ensuring they meet quality specifications
- Count, package, stack and label finished product
- Assist other Operators, Inspectors and Supervisors as instructed
- Must comply with all requirements of the AGS Employee Handbook
Wage and Benefits for the Injection Molding Operator Position:
- This is a full-time 2nd shift hourly position from 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week with possible overtime assigned on weekends.
- Paid Holidays.
- Vacation time up to 5 days can be accrued starting the first year. After 3 years of employment 10 days of vacation can be accrued.
- AGS health care insurance (medical, dental) and life insurance will be made available.
Start by messaging our HR Team below!
Connect with Human Resources
If you are looking to get started with a career at AGS, use this form to connect with our HR department! Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Send us a message