How We Started
AGS principals, Christopher C. Racelis and A. George Staniulis, have over 60 years of experience in recycled plastics. Working in the compounding industry, they noticed that injection molders were unfamiliar with recycled plastic compounds and hesitant to use recycled goods. The pair saw the opportunity to use their expertise to create a more sustainable competitive advantage in the injection molding industry. In 1995, they founded AGS Technology to produce high-quality molded components from proprietary recycled plastics at the lowest cost.
Since 1999, AGS has expanded three times. In 2014, the company moved into its current headquarters, a 78,000 square-foot facility in Batavia, Illinois. The company most recently added a second 20,000 square-foot facility in 2018 to support warehousing and product assembly workstations.
Throughout the last five years, AGS has made significant investment and improvements into:
- Re-engineering the raw material processing lines
- Installation of nine new electric JSW injection molding machines
- Installation of a centralized state-of-the-art drying system
- Robotic automation/vision stations
- Implementation of IQMS enterprise resource planning software and systems to support new and existing customer growth opportunities
- Disruptive processing technology; iMFLUX low constant pressure injection molding
Today, our proprietary Injectoblend™ recycled materials are recognized as meeting the properties of corresponding virgin resin and are approved by several major OEMs. Through competitive pricing, superb quality production and value-added assembly processes, we have increased our customer base and thrived even during challenging economic conditions.
AGS is your partner from start to finish with onsite engineering, virgin and recycled injection molding, assembly, and in-house tool maintenance.
AGS Technology operates two facilities in Batavia, Illinois with nearly 100,000-square-feet of space. Our facilities are built to grow and excellently maintained to produce quality, reliable parts.
Connect with a sales representative today.