AGS Technology is excited to announce the addition of Sales Manager, Steve Racelis. He comes to AGS with over 20 years sales management experience in the automotive industry working for companies such as Uniform Color, Johnson Controls, Prince, and MRC Polymers. Steve recently spent 11+ years in education helping a fast-growing company grow from $5 million in revenue to $150+ million.
“I’m excited to work for the leader in recycled plastics being up-cycled into molded parts. I have not seen anyone doing what AGS does and I’m excited to expand it’s reach!” said Steve. Some of the things that excite Steve as he embarks on this new chapter are:
- 25 years of a spotless delivery record to some of the worlds’ most demanding customers.
- The leader in recycled plastics finding homes in high-end applications.
- Strength of position in automotive while eagerness to grow non-automotive customers too.
- Leadership team stability of 25+ years at AGS and 30+ years together.
- Domestic supply position, located in the heart of the Midwest.
- Excitement to expand representation with non-automotive reps.
Steve added “there is so much rich history at AGS! I can’t believe I get a chance to work with this great team of innovators.” He also said his work with George and Chris at MRC Polymers remains a highlight of his career. A huge plus is the family relationship and obvious bond with brother Chris Racelis, President of AGS Technology. This is going to be an exciting chapter for Steve and AGS in 2020 and beyond!
Sales Manager, April 2020+